Since 2009, we’ve been included by Best Lawyers In America and Super Lawyers for our skills and the results we’ve obtained for our clients. In 2015 Alvin Wolff was been named Plaintiff’s Lawyer of the Year In Medical Malpractice by Best Lawyers In America and runs a Best Lawyers Tier One Law Firm in Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice. He’s also the recipient of the Litigator Awards 2014, an award bestowed only upon proven leaders in the personal injury field. He also spend time training lawyers around the country helping them improve their trial skills.
If you’ve been injured because of someone else’s negligence we are just a phone call away and are standing by to help. If you hire us and we accept your case, in addition to our settlement, strategic and negotiation skills, we will be prepared to take your case to trial. Lawyers willing to try a case get their clients more money than lawyers who settle everything.
Hiring An Attorney Early Helps Protect the Evidence And Maximizes Your Recovery
While it may be tempting to wait and see if you even need a lawyer, it is important to make sure critical evidence is not lost or destroyed. Many incidents are video taped and the tapes are only preserved for a short time before they are erased. Scenes change, early photography may be needed. Memories fade as well. Witnesses are disappear or have their recollections corrupted by insurance company employees.
Frequently we see errors in the police report or medical records. If these errors aren’t discovered and fixed, it may be implied that you agree with these incorrect conclusions contained in these critical records. These uncorrected mistakes can significantly hurt your case.
An insurance company may be calling you asking you to sign papers and give a recorded statement before you are properly prepared to give a statement after a trauma or injury. You may be on pain killers when you give a statement that can hurt you down the road. Your car may be towed away or sent to the junk yard before it is photographed. What should you do?
Make a call and ask for help. It’s that simple. The laywers at this firm have a combined experience of handling over 8,000 matters in all areas of personal injury and worker’s compensation litigation as well as over 60 years of combined experience. We have handled many million dollar cases. We have gone to trial over 100 times to verdict in state and federal courts. We also know what insurance companies require to get a fair resolution to your case and we know what juries want to hear at trial to give you the verdict you deserve. We have negotiated some of the highest settlements in the area on difficult liablity cases.
An Experienced St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
There is often a lot of confusion following a serious wreck, medical mishap or injury; it is easy to become overwhelmed. That is why you need an experienced St. Louis personal injury attorney who will lead you through this turbulent time – someone who has the knowledge, compassion, skills and experience to help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Law Offices of Alvin Wolff Jr. today at (314) 241-2500. We are across the street from the St. Louis Galleria and our building has free parking. We are accessible to the disabled.
If you have been injured in a bicycle accident or motorcycle crash, before you do anything, you need to get your free copy of Attorney Alvin Wolff’s book, The Total Guide for Motorcycle and Bicycle Accident Victims in Missouri & Seven Mistakes that Can Sink Your Claim. This book also has great tips for anybody looking for a personal injury lawyer. It has tips on what to look for in a lawyer and has plenty of information that will help you find the right attorney for your case. There is also a guide for selecting a personal injury lawyer. Feel free to use the book in picking your attorney for any type of injury case.
Bumper Stickers are available for Community Safety relating to Cell phones, motorcycles and bicycle safety.
Hurt By Somebody’s Negligent Actions?
When you are injured in a car, truck, motorcycle or bicycle crash or the victim of medical malpractice, you are protected under the law and can pursue compensation for your injuries. The same is true if you are hurt on somebody’s property if fault can be proven. If somebody’s negligence caused you serious injuries, you can and should hold that person accountable even if you were partly at fault. You do not need to pay the price for someone else’s mistakes.
Our law firm helps clients recover fair and complete compensation for their injuries caused by the following:
trial LawyerPractice Areas
- A car wreck may lead to serious injuries, including broken bones, head trauma and spinal cord injuries. When an auto, truck, motorcycle or bicycle crash is caused by someone else’s negligence, you can and should hold that person responsible. Contact our experienced attorneys to learn more.
… Read More
- Trucks wrecks are different than car accidents. Certain documents only have to be preserved for a certain amount of time. Having a lawyer early makes sure that the evidence is gathered and preserved. Learn how your potential claim may be affected by unique trucking regulation—and what you can do about it—here.
… Read More
- When another driver fails to see your motorcycle, you can end up with a serious injury. Motorcycle wrecks often result in big injury due to a lack of protection. To get help after a devastating wreck, call our skilled St. Louis motorcycle accident attorneys.
… Read More
- Our St. Louis Accident Lawyers have handled scores of bicycle accident cases from road rash to brain injuries to amputations. We also support the MS150 Ride and Pedal the Cause, having raised a number of contributions for both organizations. Call 314-241-2500 and see if we can help you with your bicycle accident injury claim.
… Read More
- As a patient, you trust your doctor and hospital. Sometimes things go terribly wrong and you are the one who suffers. If you have been injured by medical malpractice anywhere in the St. Louis region, contact us today for a free consultation. Alvin Wolff has been voted one of the “best lawyers in America” for medical malpractice cases in St. Louis; hire the attorney with a proven track record of excellent results.
… Read More
- If you have sustained a work injury, you may be able to apply for workers’ compensation benefits. The process of applying for workers’ comp can be complex and sometimes people are denied benefits. If you need help making sure you get the benefits to which you’re entitled, contact we’re here to help
- If your family member has tragically passed away due to the incompetence, negligence, or oversight of another, you may have legal options at your disposal to secure financial compensation. Learn how an experienced wrongful death attorney can help make sure your family has everything it needs in this trying time here.
Dog Bites and Attacks
- We recently obtained a record settlement for a dog bite case in St. Louis County that was almost double the highest reported recovery beforehand. If you’ve been bitten and severely injured by a dog attack, contact us today to learn more about your legal options.
… Read More
- It has been proven that drivers using cell phones can be as inattentive as drunk drivers. We have been extremely successful in trying these cases and have recovered many substantial damage awards on behalf of our clients who were injured because the defendant was dialing and driving. Learn more here.
… Read More